Fun! Fitness! Strength! Flexibility! Improved Technique!
This program is designed to be fun for adults ages 19 to 100! As part of United States Masters and Virginia Masters, Northern Neck Family YMCA Stripers join the over 3,500 folks nationwide who enjoy a fantastic sport!
Camaraderie is one of the most important components of masters swimming, plus it offers the opportunity to swim better, faster, and to participate in fun activities both in and out of the water. Whether your personal goals include competition or not, if you love to swim there is a place for you in masters swimming.
Practices are organized having specific objectives and tailored to the abilities of individuals. No need to be an accomplished swimmer, it is just necessary to be able to swim two lengths of the pool, 50 yards. Expert coaching will help any swimmer become more proficient.
Participants will demonstrate
- ability to safely and correctly do workouts using interval training method.
- ability to swim (or begin basics) of the competitive stokes, freestyle, breast stroke, backstroke and butterfly.
- improved stroke mechanics
- acceptable turns and finishes
- continued improvement and progress in swimming skills as measured against specific objectives.
Introduce 2019 New Residentials:
- Piermont Grand stood prominently at the intersection point of Punggol Reservoir. This Punggol EC provides a scenic view of the river and is stone throw to Sumang LRT Station and also, close to Punggol MRT Station/ Bus Interchange and the Watertown Point.
- Royal Square at Novena is a thirty-three high integrated development project located at a prime locale at the junction of Irrawaddy Road and Thomson Road. The commercial and medical mega complex project is located at the District 11 in the Central Region of Singapore in what has historically been known to be a medical hub.
- Parc Esta is close to Paya Lebar Quarters, Paya Square, Kinex and SingPost. These malls provided additional commercial needs and amenities to the community in Parc Esta. Heading north to Changi Business Park, Tampines Regional Centre and Expo and south to Raffles Place, Telok Ayer and Tanjong Pagar.
- Parc Clematis is sitting on the former site of Park West. Sing Haiyi Group attempted successfully to purchase enbloc sale Jalan Lempeng in the year 2018 for a sum of $840.9 million. This amount worked out to $850 per plot ratio per square feet for a total land size of 633,644.38 square feet.
- Avenue South Residences is of the rare development in Bukit Merah Estate. This location is centrally located with immediate amenities of food centres. Upcoming Cantonment MRT Station is also close to Avenue South Residences. Reaching out to CDB (Central Business District) and MBFC (Marina Bay Financial Centre) is one MRT Station away – Raffles Place & Tanjong Pagar.
- Parc Esta has a total number of 1,399 condo units and Parc Esta floorplan varies from every single bedroom type. There is total of 9 towers of 18 storey high in Parc Esta. Full Parc Esta Project details can be navigated from here.0
Site updated 1/21/02